ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 5787 times)

Johnathan Chen

Introduction
« on: May 27, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie on this forum.
I registered so I can get some guidance of you guys according Church sound setup, of course!

First of all, I'm from Suriname. I guess most of you never heard from it!
It's a Loving Country in South America on the northern side of Brasil.
Our native language is Dutch. So please don't be too hard on me if I make grammar or spelling mistakes  :P

After reading this, please look forward to my first topic, titled: In ceiling speakers.

Arnold B. Krueger

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 07:23:57 AM »

Hi Guys,

I registered so I can get some guidance of you guys according Church sound setup, of course!

I've heard of it, but I couldn't remember where is was.

Our native language is Dutch. So please don't be too hard on me if I make grammar or spelling mistakes  :P

Your English is already proven to be tons better than my Dutch!  ;-)

After reading this, please look forward to my first topic, titled: In ceiling speakers.
]

Welcome!

Johnathan Chen

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 01:11:32 PM »

I've heard of it, but I couldn't remember where is was.

Your English is already proven to be tons better than my Dutch!  ;-)

]

Welcome!

hihi.. Feels good to know that you heard from it.
I do my very best to speak and write English correct..

Thanks ;)

Taylor Phillips

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 09:55:17 PM »

Hi Guys,

Suriname, isn't that one of only two mainland countries in the western hemisphere where traffic keeps to the left? 

Johnathan Chen

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »

Suriname, isn't that one of only two mainland countries in the western hemisphere where traffic keeps to the left?
[/quote]

We do keep traffic to the left indeed..! familiar with Suriname, Taylor?

Taylor Phillips

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »

We do keep traffic to the left indeed..! familiar with Suriname, Taylor?
Well, I have never been there, but geography was one of my favorite subjects on school and my family has always loved traveling.  When I was younger, it bothered me that so many of my classmates thought that the US was the only country on earth that didn't keep left, so I took it upon myself to try and memorize all of the countries that did so, so that I could correct them.  I'm not able to give a list from memory, but if you give me a country I usually know which side they drive on.  Oddly, if I dream I'm driving, it' usually on the left side of the road.  Something else that could be interesting, or just nonsense, is what my friend from the US Virgin Islands told me: that driving on the left is better because most people are right-eye dominant and have a better handle of on-coming traffic when driving on the left.  Don't know how pedestrians feel about that.

Ron Balsom

Walkie-talkies
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 03:32:16 AM »

Hi Jonathan, Try a company/product called Earteck.com. Possibly spelled Eartek as well.  They have a system that operates in the 2.4 gig. range and no licensing at least in the US.  We purchased the "six- pack" system.  They are simple to use, just one knob.  All wireless, with either a single ear or dual ear, with the typical boom mic.  All are duplex which works just like speaking on the phone.  Blessings, Ron Balsom  Casper, Wyoming.  Highland Park Community Church.  Also  [email protected]  By the way, you can add many additional units anytime.

Johnathan Chen

Re: Walkie-talkies
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »

Hi Jonathan, Try a company/product called Earteck.com. Possibly spelled Eartek as well.  They have a system that operates in the 2.4 gig. range and no licensing at least in the US.  We purchased the "six- pack" system.  They are simple to use, just one knob.  All wireless, with either a single ear or dual ear, with the typical boom mic.  All are duplex which works just like speaking on the phone.  Blessings, Ron Balsom  Casper, Wyoming.  Highland Park Community Church.  Also  [email protected]  By the way, you can add many additional units anytime.

Thanks for the reply Ron.
My eyes had already fell upon this item, but it's way above my budget.
I guess I need more faith and pray more to get the church a system like that one :)
Thanks for sharing

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Walkie-talkies
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 23 queries.