Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Midwest get together pre show

(1/2) > >>

Tom Reid:
Anyone coming up for the Feb 13th Midwest get together and gets into town early,
I'm doing a two day metal fest in and itty bitty bar in Portage.
You can have your chance to mix on a GB8/SRX rig.
I've got 13 bands in two days.

Stavross (Sam Buck):
I'm a big metal guy so I'm going to try to get in early and stop by. Do you have a list of the bands that are playing?

Tom Reid:

--- Quote from: Stavross (Sam Buck) on January 17, 2011, 06:21:15 PM ---I'm a big metal guy so I'm going to try to get in early and stop by. Do you have a list of the bands that are playing?

--- End quote ---

Bands confirmed are. Slaughter Xstroyes, Widow, Bible of the Devil, Stone Magnum, Black Rhoads, Ravensthron. Praetorious,
Cryptic Fog. Summon the Vengance, Witch cross, Ezurate, Nocturnal Torment, Headcase.

I'll PM you with my cell and get you a wristband for both days.

Tom Reid:
Saturday, Brian Wynn will probably be in and out of Sunset Lounge, about 1/2 mile down the road doing overseein' of my regular band.

Brian Wynn:
That is true I have Nawty @ Sunset, Crawpuppies @ Bozley's, and the Hazzard County Band @ VFW Hobart.  All of that will be fun the night before the Big day.  Wish me luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version