ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: view while writing a post  (Read 2228 times)

Tom Young

• Global Moderator
view while writing a post
« on: January 17, 2011, 07:31:56 am »

When composing a post over in Church Sound, as the text exceeds the size of the visible field/box, the view of what you are typing is forced back to the top of the box. So you cannot see what you are typing (below) as you continue.

You can force the view down (scroll) but as you attempt to continue writing, what is displayed on the screen keeps going back to the top.
Tom Young
Electroacoustic Design Services
Oxford CT
203-888-6217

Brad Weber

• Marietta, GA
Re: view while writing a post
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 08:39:59 am »

Tom, I ran into the same problem and finally figured out that if you put your mouse over the two horizontal lines in the middle at the bottom of the text box then you can resize the text box to prevent having to scroll.  I'm not sure why there is a scroll bar when scrolling while creating text doesn't work properly but this is the type of thing that would be nice to be noted on the page or at least in a kind of new user guide.  I'm still waiting for spell check, which I thought was being addressed last week.

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
Re: view while writing a post
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:30:47 am »

Tom, I ran into the same problem and finally figured out that if you put your mouse over the two horizontal lines in the middle at the bottom of the text box then you can resize the text box to prevent having to scroll.  I'm not sure why there is a scroll bar when scrolling while creating text doesn't work properly but this is the type of thing that would be nice to be noted on the page or at least in a kind of new user guide.  I'm still waiting for spell check, which I thought was being addressed last week.
Thanks for the info, it's been a pain in the butt trying to post until I found this  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.