ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Outdoor permanent installation "pole mount" bracket  (Read 4929 times)

Matt Errend

• SR Forums
Outdoor permanent installation "pole mount" bracket
« on: May 17, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »

I'm looking for a stainless steel bracket similar in function to this one:

Client is looking to move their portable PA system into a football stadium on a regular basis, but for a variety of reasons will be unable to use traditional tripod stands. The stadium is on the Pacific coast line and will be exposed to very harsh weather and salt spray, so most materials won't hold up.

I'd like to avoid having to have someone custom fabricate these things if possible. Is there an off the shelf solution?

john sanders

• Eastern Long Island, N.Y.
    • Sonimax Light & Sound
Re: Outdoor permanent installation "pole mount" bracket
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 06:50:16 PM »

K&M (Konig & Meyer) stands carries something similar to this although I'm not sure if it's stainless. Either way, I'm sure you'll get a few years service from their product.

John Livings

• Los Angeles, California
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »

I'm looking for a stainless steel bracket similar in function to this one:

Client is looking to move their portable PA system into a football stadium on a regular basis, but for a variety of reasons will be unable to use traditional tripod stands. The stadium is on the Pacific coast line and will be exposed to very harsh weather and salt spray, so most materials won't hold up.

I'd like to avoid having to have someone custom fabricate these things if possible. Is there an off the shelf solution?

If your image is of "Solid" or "Open-ended" steel tubing, You could have them "Hot Dipped Galvanized" (Heavy) This really works.

Stainless Steel, depending on the grade, Rusts and Pits. (Some grades of stainless do not)

Your material should be solid stock or Tubing with open ends or Holes Drilled in the tubing to prevent the metal from "Exploding"
during the Galvanizing Plating.

Regards,  John   

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.