ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rental Contract  (Read 4912 times)

Chris dePaola

• Outdoor Movie Events | AirScreen Inflatable Movie Screen Rentals | Blazing Star Cinema
Rental Contract
« on: May 11, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »

Curious if anyone has a rental contract they wouldn't mind sharing?  We've got one thats for our full service events but not one for just equipment rental.

Thanks!

Riley Casey

• Wash DC
Re: Rental Contract
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 04:21:40 PM »

This has NOT been vetted by a lawyer and it is a truncated, amalgamated & bastardized version of several several other rental contracts I seen but it's what we use.

This is a contract of rental & not of sale. The renter agrees to return the rental equipment in as good condition as when received. The renter agrees to promptly reimburse YOUR COMPANY HERE for any & all loss or damage to the rented equipment up to & including it’s full replacement value. Rental charges for late returns continue to accrue until equipment is returned in good working order. YOUR COMPANY HERE is not responsible for accidents or injuries caused by the use of the rented equipment. The renter agrees to promptly return to YOUR COMPANY HERE any equipment not functioning properly. Rentals are due back by 12 noon on the return date and may be charged an additional day if returned late. Equipment is not reserved until a signed copy of the rental agreement is received by fax or mail.

Signature ___________________________________ Date ___________________

By signing this form I agree that all equipment is suitable to my needs and to be responsible for the return of all of the equipment described above within the terms listed and to replacement or repair any and all equipment damaged or missing.

Marlow Wilson

• Ottawa/Montreal CAN
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

Curious if anyone has a rental contract they wouldn't mind sharing?  We've got one thats for our full service events but not one for just equipment rental.

Thanks!

Here's a link where I included the English translation of mine:

http://srforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/t/62789/0/

Cheers,

Marlow

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 25 queries.