ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dynacord Cobra - how rider unfriendly is it?  (Read 12982 times)

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: Dynacord Cobra - how rider unfriendly is it?
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 09:46:07 AM »

It's not exactly true that you can't change attitudes.  When a vendor offers me a system I have not heard before, I come to places like this to see what others are saying.  If Dan and Gary like the Cobra, I would certainly give it a try.

I have used a Cobra2 system several times and listened to a Cobra3 a few times as well.  Very pleasant experiences all around.  Quick and easy setup and above average off-axis sound with no effort.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Jay Barracato

• Solomons, MD
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 11:17:46 AM »

It's not exactly true that you can't change attitudes.  When a vendor offers me a system I have not heard before, I come to places like this to see what others are saying.  If Dan and Gary like the Cobra, I would certainly give it a try.

I have used a Cobra2 system several times and listened to a Cobra3 a few times as well.  Very pleasant experiences all around.  Quick and easy setup and above average off-axis sound with no effort.

+1 I thought it was one of the best ground stacked vertical arrays I have heard. I thought a big drawback was that the smaller cobra seems to compete in use with the constant curvature arrays that were far cheaper.
Jay Barracato

Dave Barnett

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 12:42:47 AM »

Well anyway I've found out it ain't gonna happen, so the question is moot. 

Our bar is moving to a new location next month, and there was some talk of leaving the old production behind, and I had fears that the boss would make a purchase decision without actually including the people who will be using it.  However, I've now learned that all of the old production is moving to the new site.  I'm not sure it'll be enough for the new room, heck it's not enough for the present venue.  Oh well.

Ian Appleby

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »

That's a shame. I just bought a cobra two with two extra subs. Everytime I use it everyone is blown away by it.

Well anyway I've found out it ain't gonna happen, so the question is moot. 

Our bar is moving to a new location next month, and there was some talk of leaving the old production behind, and I had fears that the boss would make a purchase decision without actually including the people who will be using it.  However, I've now learned that all of the old production is moving to the new site.  I'm not sure it'll be enough for the new room, heck it's not enough for the present venue.  Oh well.
Ian Appleby
Dynacord Cobra 2 / EV Phoenix, ZX3 / A&H QU32

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 24 queries.