ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Events/Tour management education/training?  (Read 1841 times)

James Perry

Events/Tour management education/training?
« on: May 03, 2011, 03:30:13 PM »

Hi.

Not sure if I am leaving this post in the right section of this quite substantial (...and great) forum so sorry if its in the wrong bit. Anyway, I am nearing the end of my live sound degree here in the UK and am looking at moving on with my education. Could anyone could point me in the direction of a few places best for studying events/tour management? I would much appreciate it. Was just wondering where the best place to study is or the best course for learning? Overseas?

Thanks in advance.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
Re: Events/Tour management education/training?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »

Hi.

Not sure if I am leaving this post in the right section of this quite substantial (...and great) forum so sorry if its in the wrong bit. Anyway, I am nearing the end of my live sound degree here in the UK and am looking at moving on with my education. Could anyone could point me in the direction of a few places best for studying events/tour management? I would much appreciate it. Was just wondering where the best place to study is or the best course for learning? Overseas?

Thanks in advance.

Please go to your profile and put your full name in te Name field.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Events/Tour management education/training?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 03:31:01 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 25 queries.