ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is This Too Old To Use.  (Read 5133 times)

James Feenstra

Re: Is This Too Old To Use.
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 11:57:52 am »

I was doing some Spring Cleaning today and lo and behold here is what I found. I can't even remember where I got it or bought it! LOL Old Age is showing. Anyway, it is a Korg DRV 1000 12bit digital reverb.http://pages.videotron.com/jremi/images/DRV-1000.jpg
Video
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EACeU9M3zw&feature=player_embedded#at=107
I do need a reverb for my rig and was wondering if this would work,  It will be used mainly for vocals. Is it too old to be of any use?
I also found one of these, Apex Compellor AX. ( I don't think I will use this though).
i still have a perfectly working drv 1k sitting in my closet that doesn't get used hahaha...

if you want another one, let me know ;)
Elevation Audiovisual
www.elevationav.com
Taking your events to the next level

Lee Douglas

• 47.662615, -116.756954
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 08:18:40 pm »

i still have a perfectly working drv 1k sitting in my closet that doesn't get used hahaha...

if you want another one, let me know ;)

I've got a pair of DRV3000 units sitting around.  They sound ok, I guess.  I lost the remote to one of them though.  It's kind of messed up not having any control from the front panel, but at least they included a holder for the remote so that you won't lose it... Theoretically, anyway.  I thought about creating a touchpad interface for these but in the end it didn't seem worth the trouble for one effects unit.
This space for rent

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 08:18:40 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 24 queries.