ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Good level for 9V battery?  (Read 30561 times)

John Fiorello

Re: Good level for 9V battery?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

Well, we've been using the maha rechargeables for about 6 months now, and overall, we've been pleased...

We can do 3 services plus a walk through on 1 charge, and we've only had 1 failure (probably because of a bad charge).  I'd like to say that wasn't acceptable, but we probably had a battery problem once every six months with regular ones anyway, so that's not a big deal.

With the stuff that's not as high a draw (some wireless guitar packs, active pickups, etc) we can get a few weeks out of them before they fade (much less than the standard batteries) but we're not burning money so it's not a big deal.

But the one thing that came up (and it's not really a problem since we get what we need from the batteries every week) is that on our handhelds, they don't show a full 3 bars even when fully charged.

So, overall, they've worked out pretty good.  I'm glad we switched, we haven't made up the difference in price yet, but we will in about 6 more months.  We will still buy a few regular batteries (so we don't have to trade so quick in pickups and the like)  but only about 10% of what we used to.

Overall, I'm comfortable recommending the maha stuff as long as it stays on a charger until you need them.

My 2 cents, anyway...

JF
Stop. Think. Speak.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Good level for 9V battery?
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 09:18:49 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 24 queries.