ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAAS-ROWE CARILLON SYSTEMS  (Read 2254 times)

Channing Ashbaugh

MAAS-ROWE CARILLON SYSTEMS
« on: January 16, 2010, 12:06:58 PM »

I have alot of questions about the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that I have been looking for someone in North Carolina to talk to LIVE IN PERSON about because my Church in Charlotte, North Carolina has a Maas-Rowe Carillon system I have tried contacting Maas-Rowe about the questions and no one answers my questions I do not know what to Do I FEEL LOST. If you can help me please message me.

Dick Rees

Re: MAAS-ROWE CARILLON SYSTEMS
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 01:59:41 PM »

Channing Ashbaugh wrote on Sat, 16 January 2010 12:06

I have alot of questions about the Maas-Rowe Carillon systems that I have been looking for someone in North Carolina to talk to LIVE IN PERSON about because my Church in Charlotte, North Carolina has a Maas-Rowe Carillon system I have tried contacting Maas-Rowe about the questions and no one answers my questions I do not know what to Do I FEEL LOST. If you can help me please message me.

Do you not get your questions answered (by their response) or do they simply not respond?  It is unclear by your post.

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

Dick Rees wrote on Sat, 16 January 2010 13:59

Do you not get your questions answered (by their response) or do they simply not respond?  It is unclear by your post.

Also, actually posting your question(s) might get you some answers.

Mac

Channing Ashbaugh

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 05:11:06 PM »

They simply do not respond to my questions i have about the MAAS-ROWE CARILLON SYSTEMS

Dick Rees

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

Mac Kerr wrote on Sat, 16 January 2010 17:08

Dick Rees wrote on Sat, 16 January 2010 13:59

Also, actually posting your question(s) might get you some answers.

Mac

Here's a link to his original(?) post:

http://churchsound.prosoundweb.com/index.php/t/15172/d7f2685 53c0c120107d0f060b857bb8c/

Channing.....

If your questions to the manufacturer are as vaguely worded as here they may not have the time to respond.  Also, if what you're trying to do is just plain outside of the parameters of their system it may have (more or less inadvertently) gone into the "round file".

Try them again with a clearly worded statement of your situation and your desire to "go beyond".  The more clearly you organize your statements and questions, the more likely you are to receive some kind of reply.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.