ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Fog/Haze Help  (Read 9033 times)

progeargreg

Re: Fog/Haze Help
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 09:58:20 AM »

http://www.progearwarehouse.com/Photo-Gallery

check out these photos of a rig i designed for integrity. we used a hz-300 from antari for the smaller venues. it is great in the smaller venues like 200-500. how ever in this 4500 seater it would not do...however due to alarm systems we could not use  any haze Sad
Thank You,
Greg Moore

Email:  greg@progearwarehouse.com
Toll Free (877)511-8800 x103
Locally (937)324-8800 x103
Fax (800)575-1326
Business Hours: Monday - Friday
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern

Larry Purvis

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

Not to be too much of a cranky old geezer, but I'm a bit puzzled at why there's such a demand for this fog/haze stuff. Over 20 years ago they banned smoking in many public places and everyone screams about air pollution outside -where it is much less concentrated. While it may make your lighting look cool, how wise is it to be breathing this crap? Maybe the water based stuff mentioned isn't so bad, but any kind of smoke or oil is just air pollution! So much for being good stewards of our "temple of the Holy Spirit"!?!
Also doesn't that stuff end up degrading things like optics on projectors, and make ventilation screens/filters etc. on amps and other equipment plug up faster? It's been awhile since I've subjected myself to a smoggy show, but forget the equipment, I just don't care to breathe the stuff even on an occasional basis let alone every week at church. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this stuff?

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 23 queries.