ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Club Lido Boston  (Read 2600 times)

Brian Larson

Club Lido Boston
« on: April 19, 2011, 11:28:24 PM »

I've got a show coming up at Club Lido outside of Boston. Their website is next to useless so I thought I'd ask about experiences here.

How's the load in? Any stairs or slow elevators? Management? What kind of power is available?

I've asked for dimensions of the room but I don't expect a response so if anyone has those I would be very, very happy.

I'm supposed to cover a 5 piece rock/hip hop act. My plan was to bring 2 double 18" subs and two QRX212s (which has covered this act in other clubs) but I can crossrent more if need be.

Thanks!

Josh Duke

• Boston, MA
Re: Club Lido Boston
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:25:16 AM »

I've got a show coming up at Club Lido outside of Boston. Their website is next to useless so I thought I'd ask about experiences here.

How's the load in? Any stairs or slow elevators? Management? What kind of power is available?

I've asked for dimensions of the room but I don't expect a response so if anyone has those I would be very, very happy.

I'm supposed to cover a 5 piece rock/hip hop act. My plan was to bring 2 double 18" subs and two QRX212s (which has covered this act in other clubs) but I can crossrent more if need be.

Thanks!

I am assuming it is the Club Lido inside the Wonderland Complex in Revere.  I've never been there, but I'm in Revere often enough.

When's the show?  If there is time, I may be able to get in there and get some info and pictures.  At the very least, I may be able to get you in touch with someone.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Josh

Brian Larson

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:44:18 PM »

I am assuming it is the Club Lido inside the Wonderland Complex in Revere.  I've never been there, but I'm in Revere often enough.

When's the show?  If there is time, I may be able to get in there and get some info and pictures.  At the very least, I may be able to get you in touch with someone.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Josh

Josh,
That's a very generous offer but I could never ask you to do that. After all, this is part of my job which I am getting paid to do.

If they don't return my calls by the end of the week I'll probably just go down there myself.

Thanks

Josh Duke

• Boston, MA
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 09:50:08 AM »

Josh,
That's a very generous offer but I could never ask you to do that. After all, this is part of my job which I am getting paid to do.

If they don't return my calls by the end of the week I'll probably just go down there myself.

Thanks

No problem.  I know how much it sucks working blind, so I figured I would offer.

Let me know how it turns out.

Josh

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 09:50:08 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 25 queries.