ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M7CL with Cobranet Problems  (Read 1776 times)

ak909

M7CL with Cobranet Problems
« on: September 12, 2008, 04:03:21 PM »

Hey guys.
I'm in kind of a jam.

I'm now the Tech. Director of a new church but I wasn't on staff during the design process of the new facility which is now wrapping up the install of the audio and video systems.

We have an M7CL that is fed via cobranet using whrilwind e snakes.

Our problem is that we cannot get control of the Headamp level using the physical encoders on the M7CL so we are forced to use a computer and manualy set the gain levels for each channel using a mouse.

Do any of you guys know a way around this?

The company who is installing our system doesnt have a clue either and Whirlwind tech support is not responding.

Thanks alot!
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr173/adlen60062/givesig.png
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/so-much-gear-so-little-time/3 28634-more-free-stuff-lets-do-again.html

Mac Kerr

• SR Forums
Re: M7CL with Cobranet Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

Bryan James wrote on Fri, 12 September 2008 16:03

Our problem is that we cannot get control of the Headamp level using the physical encoders on the M7CL so we are forced to use a computer and manualy set the gain levels for each channel using a mouse.

Do any of you guys know a way around this?

You are stuck with the external computer, it is the only way to control the mic pres in the E-Snake. There is a way however to get the console to control the computer. You can find information about it here on Whirlwind's website. It is at the top of the page about E-Snake.

Mac

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: M7CL with Cobranet Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 04:50:06 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 23 queries.