ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha DSR112 Bag / cover / protection help  (Read 4432 times)

Stephane Desormeaux

Yamaha DSR112 Bag / cover / protection help
« on: April 15, 2011, 10:15:26 AM »

I'm looking for some kind of travel protection for my Yamaha DSR112. All I found for now are thin vinyl covers. I'd like padded heavy duty gig bag style covers.

I was told that PRX512m covers fit perfectly, but no top handle hole on those bags, so I'm not sure.

The KW122 and HPR122 seem to have nice bags, and dimensions are very close, but will they fit well, or just kinda ok.

And by the way, the Arriba AC-120 scanner bag is a perfect fit for my ZXA1's, and at 35$ each, fit anyone's pocketbook too.

Jay Barracato

• Solomons, MD
Re: Yamaha DSR112 Bag / cover / protection help
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 10:44:55 AM »

I'm looking for some kind of travel protection for my Yamaha DSR112. All I found for now are thin vinyl covers. I'd like padded heavy duty gig bag style covers.

I was told that PRX512m covers fit perfectly, but no top handle hole on those bags, so I'm not sure.

The KW122 and HPR122 seem to have nice bags, and dimensions are very close, but will they fit well, or just kinda ok.

And by the way, the Arriba AC-120 scanner bag is a perfect fit for my ZXA1's, and at 35$ each, fit anyone's pocketbook too.

Call Tuki Covers  http://www.tukicovers.com/  They will make exactly what you need at a fair price..
Jay Barracato

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 12:47:44 AM »

Call Tuki Covers  http://www.tukicovers.com/  They will make exactly what you need at a fair price..
Or, http://www.undercovernyc.com/

I have had great service from them.
I also have Cloud9 covers for my K12s
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Jon R Smith

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 01:19:07 PM »

The PRX512m covers fit perfectly and they do have a hole in the top.
Jon

If you haven't seen the future, your not driving fast enough.

Jon R Smith

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »

The PRX512m covers fit perfectly and they do have a hole in the top.

I do have to recant some of my statement. (hate that!) The PRX 512M covers I saw were a modified 512m cover. A hole for the handle had been “installed” and reinforced by a local company. Hence the JBL label I observed. But, they do fit very well and I am having a pair modified for my DSP112.
Jon

If you haven't seen the future, your not driving fast enough.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 08:45:50 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 25 queries.