ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not so Intelligent lights  (Read 3818 times)

Cameron Church

Not so Intelligent lights
« on: December 09, 2007, 08:45:36 PM »

We have recently installed four Martin Mac 250 wash lights and four Mac 250 Kryptons.  We are using a Road Hog Console running OS3.  We have a couple of people on staff with minimal experience, but have been running into some major problems with lights seeming to lose control and randomly spinning and flashing.  They reset for a moment and then continue spinning out of control.  The person/company that designed the lighting system has not been helpful and coming into the Christmas season we really need to get this under control quick!  We've done some research and have heard that reverting to OS2 might be our solution, but I'm looking for other options as well.  

Thanks,
Cam

Karl P(eterson)

Re: Not so Intelligent lights
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »

Have you verified your wiring? You need to be sure that you are using proper dmx cable, terminators, and splitters.

If it is the console, the problem should be repeatable, do you know how to trigger the problem?

Karl P
Audio Team Leader - CCH

Dave Hudzik

• http://www.livewiresi.com
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »

Any results... I would love to know what you found out. To me it sounds like a cabling issue or a possible programming issue.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 10:05:48 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.