ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AES Convention in NYC and church sound folk  (Read 1163 times)

Tom Young

AES Convention in NYC and church sound folk
« on: June 20, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »

The AES (Audio Engineering Society) has been actively trying to be more involved in live sound for the past few years. This year at the NYC convention in October they have added a panel/workshop on Sound For HOW that I will be chairing. I have lined up some very good consultants (both electroacoustics and acoustics) and contractors to serve on this panel and we will be discussing some pretty relevant issues. There are also other live sound panels/workshops on Concert Sound, Broadway/Las Vegas sound, Test and Measurement, RF Mic's, etc.

The show runs 05-08 October 2007 and is at the Jacob Javitz Convention Center in midtown Manhattan.

If any of the participants here want to attend you can sign up at the AES website. This is also a great show to see/touch/hear new and existing products and attend technical paper presentations. The show is not free but it represents very good value, IMHO.

www.aes.org

Note that no details of this panel are on line yet.

Hope to see some of you there !!
Tom Young, Church Sound section moderator
Electroacoustic Design Services
Oxford CT
Tel: 203.888.6217
Email: dbspl@earthlink.net
www.dbspl.com

John Ward

Re: AES Convention in NYC and church sound folk
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »

I was hoping to get the best value for my money by attending AES and the World Series in the same period. Suffice it to say at this point AES is a possibility, whereas the Yankees (or the - cringe- Mets) don't have a snowball's chance........

Please keep us updated Tom.
Professional Audio Systems
www.proaudiointegration.com

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: AES Convention in NYC and church sound folk
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 08:37:05 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.