ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LS9 Stereo aux panning  (Read 7695 times)

Vladimir Angelovski

LS9 Stereo aux panning
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:40:27 PM »

On the last gig I had LS9 on monitors. Since I had some artists on IEMs I wanted to do a stereo mix for them so I paired auxes. The problem is I couldn't pan signals. If I turn each of the paired sends it comes out of both outputs simultaneously. At the end I un-paired IEM sends and did it as two separate mono sends per one IEM which was PITA to work with.

How is it usualy done on LS9?

Thanks!

Vlad

Frederik Rosenkjær

Re: LS9 Stereo aux panning
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »

On the last gig I had LS9 on monitors. Since I had some artists on IEMs I wanted to do a stereo mix for them so I paired auxes. The problem is I couldn't pan signals. If I turn each of the paired sends it comes out of both outputs simultaneously. At the end I un-paired IEM sends and did it as two separate mono sends per one IEM which was PITA to work with.

How is it usualy done on LS9?

Thanks!

Vlad

When pairing auxes the first becomes pan and the second is the level. So when pairing mix 1&2 into one stereo bus, use the mix 1 button (select mix 1 to the left of the display and turn the "Selected Send"-button to the right of the display) to pan a channel to the 1-2 stereo mix bus, and do the same for mix 2 to change the level of that channel in the aux (or put mix 2 on Sends-On-Faders).

That should be it.
Affiliations: Danley Sound Labs, Yamaha (MI)

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: LS9 Stereo aux panning
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 25 queries.