ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher  (Read 5080 times)

Matthew King

• Game Show America
TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher
« on: April 10, 2011, 10:35:08 AM »

Greetings and Salutations,

I am looking to see if anyone has had experience with the TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher.

We occasionally have productions where we need to switch to/from multiple PC's.  In the past, we've always used a Folsom Presentation Pro, but a friend referred me to this TVOne unit.  Looks like it's a solid piece of equipment with a few features that the Folsom doesn't have - and at a nice price.  Any input/feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Anthony Warren

Re: TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 05:36:22 PM »

Greetings and Salutations,

I am looking to see if anyone has had experience with the TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher.

We occasionally have productions where we need to switch to/from multiple PC's.  In the past, we've always used a Folsom Presentation Pro, but a friend referred me to this TVOne unit.  Looks like it's a solid piece of equipment with a few features that the Folsom doesn't have - and at a nice price.  Any input/feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi Matthew,

I'm afraid I don't have any experience to share of using the 3350 - however I am also considering it four my local church.  I had a great conversation with my local guy from TVOne today, and he recommended this model would meet our needs best (instead of the C2-5100), even though the C2-3350 is cheaper!  One thing that might be of note to you is that it uses the Corio chip version 2.5 as opposed to the 5100 which uses version 2.

Hope this is of some help to you.

Anthony

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: TVOne C2-3350 Universal Input Seamless Switcher
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 05:36:22 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.