ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connecting amplifiers and crossovers to Presonus studiolive 32sc  (Read 371 times)

Ionescu Florin Gabriel

Hi all!

I have a question.

How do I connect together 4 amplifiers, 2 two-channel amplifiers, and 2 four-channel amplifiers and a db Mark DP48 plus crossover, on the Presonus studiolive 32sc and what settings do I need to make to have separate channels on both subwoofers and tops to be able to make corrections separately from eq?

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: Connecting amplifiers and crossovers to Presonus studiolive 32sc
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2024, 08:51:28 PM »

Hi all!

I have a question.

How do I connect together 4 amplifiers, 2 two-channel amplifiers, and 2 four-channel amplifiers and a db Mark DP48 plus crossover, on the Presonus studiolive 32sc and what settings do I need to make to have separate channels on both subwoofers and tops to be able to make corrections separately from eq?

Wow we will help you but that's a big job.  You need to ask more specific questions.  Personally I would hire a local engineer to set it up for you.  If you have all the cabling, network switches, panels etc. it's baout  a 2 or 3 hour job.  If you are missing parts it's a rabbit hole.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 10:22:55 AM »

Hi all!

I have a question.

You hook the outputs to the inputs as needed for YOUR particular situation.

Without knowing YOUR specific situation/goals/gear, there are any number of different ways to hook it up.

And even more different ways to adjust and operate it.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Mike Caldwell

• Covington, Ohio
    • Mike Caldwell Audio Productions
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2024, 08:06:52 PM »

Not picking on Ionescu but I have a had conversations with some friends about how the upcoming generation of sound people will have no real idea how to put together a system other than mixer output to speaker input.

Yes it's outputs to inputs, the configuration of the DSP for the routing and even a basic crossover function is where things will get tricky.

Maybe find someone who has done system set up and can work their way around a DSP for a little help.

What are your speakers, that will make a BIG difference on the DSP configuration.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2024, 08:06:52 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.