Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Vue Audio V6 connectivity

(1/2) > >>

Rob N. Warren:
Hi guys, just reaching out to see if anyone has experience with the VUE audio V series amps.
We have some V6s and V4s.  I'm having trouble connecting to 1 of the V6 amps. 
I've tried all 3 ethernet ports and nothing is letting me into the software.
It passes network signal so I can connect to other amps daisy chained from the problem amp.
The lights are bright and flashing fast, if that helps to know. 

Of course with Vue being sold off and lots of people no longer employed, there really isn't much tech support. 
I did send an email to VUE, we shall see how that works out. 

thx,

Matt Graumann:

--- Quote from: Rob N. Warren on May 29, 2024, 01:25:48 PM ---Hi guys, just reaching out to see if anyone has experience with the VUE audio V series amps.
It passes network signal so I can connect to other amps daisy chained from the problem amp.

Of course with Vue being sold off and lots of people no longer employed, there really isn't much tech support. 

thx,

--- End quote ---

Hi Rob, I'm a Mobile DJ in the Los Angeles area. 

The only production company that I've ever worked with that has VUE Audiotechnik is Neptune Productions.

You could try contacting them. 

http://neptuneprod.com/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR0D8N3wk9NJv6aZozylEPPlmJspcgGqrX8UUzBwFMVUzSuv-DMSwLsmjO8_aem_ATCJwxadfLvlCgoeCAEQLKbF3InLwVtj33dl0RiydhYmk8aPrYRJ_OU_PIFhXfyIw7OUTmGpOTP9gxhH15rjuGSU

There is also our local VUE office:  VUE Audiotechnik LLC
2 Google reviews
Corporate office in Thousand Oaks, California
Address: 2282 Townsgate Rd STE 3, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Hours:
Closed ⋅ Opens 9 AM Mon
Phone: (760) 520-1069

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Rob N. Warren on May 29, 2024, 01:25:48 PM ---Hi guys, just reaching out to see if anyone has experience with the VUE audio V series amps.

thx,

--- End quote ---

I have a friend here in OH that was a Vue reseller for years.  He also owns several Vue systems.  I can see if he will help you out if you like.  Send me a private message if you still need help.

The blinky lights don't mean anything.  All broadcast traffic on the LAN segment hits every host.  Do those things need an IP address or does the tool discover the amps on the network segment?

Nick Pires:

thx,

--- End quote ---

Do you have a router or switch anywhere in line?
Is the display on the amp showing the preset, or is it blank?
Did you set up the IP addresses in these units, or is it "out of the box"?
If the display is working correctly, it may just be an IP address issue. It's either not in range of your computer or it is in conflict with something else on the network.

Tim Hite:

thx,

--- End quote ---

Sound Image in Hayward, CA has a warehouse of Vue gear. I'm sure they could be of assistance. Sound Image was a big partner for Vue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version