ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clear-Com Freespeak Edge w/ Freespeak II Packs won't connect.  (Read 340 times)

James Sargent

I have a Freespeak Edge base with 10 FS BP II Belt-packs.

I've had them all connected via 2 antennae at once but every day it seems we turn them back on and 2 to 4 packs will not connect.  I've gone through and unregistered and re registered the packs several times (Which seems to be it's own problem), and locked the roles and re locked the roles. But everyday I have the same problems of the later units that get turned on and sometimes random ones don't connect. I've had a few latch on to an antennae in another part of the building and not reconnect to a new antennae when they change areas.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2024, 01:02:48 PM »

Thanks

Please go to your profile and change your displayed name to your real full name as required by he posting rules.

Mac
admin

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
Re: Clear-Com Freespeak Edge w/ Freespeak II Packs won't connect.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 06:59:35 PM »

I've had them all connected via 2 antennae at once but every day it seems we turn them back on and 2 to 4 packs will not connect.  I've gone through and unregistered and re registered the packs several times (Which seems to be it's own problem), and locked the roles and re locked the roles. But everyday I have the same problems of the later units that get turned on and sometimes random ones don't connect. I've had a few latch on to an antennae in another part of the building and not reconnect to a new antennae when they change areas.

Thanks

The MAX number of beltpacks you can have on a single FS II transceiver is 5 and Clearcom actually recommends 3-4. If your transceivers aren't totally overlapped [covering the same area] you're not going to get consistent connection from all 10 packs.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Clear-Com Freespeak Edge w/ Freespeak II Packs won't connect.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 06:59:35 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.