Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Suggestion for Gobo Projector

<< < (2/2)

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on May 24, 2024, 11:46:52 AM ---Of the three, in this price class the ADJ IKON IR is the one to go with.  I used one just last weekend under a canopy with chairs/tables at a backyard party, hung in the corner and aimed at the ceiling across the area - throw was 15-18' with "It's a boy" custom gobo in it.  They are great for that type of event.  32W LED light engine.

--- End quote ---

Around the 20' distance is where things get expensive and jump from under $500 to over $2000.  When you want to start throwing gobo projections 30-40' or more you first must pay the piper.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on May 24, 2024, 11:51:00 AM ---Around the 20' distance is where things get expensive and jump from under $500 to over $2000.  When you want to start throwing gobo projections 30-40' or more you first must pay the piper.

--- End quote ---
Agree Steve but last I checked they are giving away source 4ís and the optics.

I pulled meat racks of them out of a church and we were able to keep a lifetime supply for us. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version