Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Community VHF100 Drivers

<< < (2/6) > >>

Frank Czar:
If you have no luck with Community parts dept. i know that the 1" hf in the XLT series was an Eminence. I can't recall if that was the VHF 100 or not. I'm with Tim on this, there was a time I knew every model Community made lol

Brandon Scopel:

--- Quote from: Frank Czar on May 23, 2024, 09:09:30 AM ---If you have no luck with Community parts dept. i know that the 1" hf in the XLT series was an Eminence. I can't recall if that was the VHF 100 or not. I'm with Tim on this, there was a time I knew every model Community made lol

--- End quote ---

Following! I need a few, I have a bunch of sls that need love. I bought some Faital replacement based on recommendations from community and they do not fit without modifying the brackets.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Brandon Scopel on May 23, 2024, 08:14:06 PM ---Following! I need a few, I have a bunch of sls that need love. I bought some Faital replacement based on recommendations from community and they do not fit without modifying the brackets.

--- End quote ---
Do you have baskets?  If so our speaker shop can bring them back to life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pierre Foster:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 22, 2024, 09:19:59 AM ---BiAmp owns Community now, and I *think* they're still using the VHF100 or it's most recent derivative in current products.  Have you checked with their parts dept?

--- End quote ---

Hey Tim, I have reached out to BiAmp but no response as yet, I may try to give them a call after the holiday.

doug johnson2:
It is my understanding that most of Community's high frequencies drivers used Eminence diaphragms.  I do believe that Community reworked many in some way so, they weren't "off the shelf".  The stock Eminence's would fit and work but, would not necessarily preform or sound the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version