Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Dear "Artist"

<< < (2/4) > >>

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Dave Pluke on May 12, 2024, 12:56:53 PM ---Ouch! The truth hurts sometimes.

Dave

--- End quote ---
About 15 years ago I was working as a stagehand at our old arena.  Plain white passenger van pulls up to the dock entrance and the people go to a catering room back stage.  A little over an hour later they leave.  "12 Step Meeting Delivery Service."

Several artistic folks and crew members "needed a meeting" and a local group came to them.

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 12, 2024, 01:25:29 PM ---About 15 years ago I was working as a stagehand at our old arena.  Plain white passenger van pulls up to the dock entrance and the people go to a catering room back stage.  A little over an hour later they leave.  "12 Step Meeting Delivery Service."

Several artistic folks and crew members "needed a meeting" and a local group came to them.

--- End quote ---

Real Deal fellowship.

John Roberts {JR}:
The only time I would be drinking that early in the morning is after drinking all night.

I don't (can't) do that any more.

JR

Daniel Levi:
Remember being in a pub getting breakfast and some people came in that obviously were still smashed yet were at the bar asking for more drink, naturally they got refused.
The Wetherspoon, where a beer with breakfast is not frowned upon!

Andrew Broughton:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 12, 2024, 12:39:38 AM ---Consider retiring if you must have the rider-stipulated alcoholic beverages in your dressing room at 9am.

--- End quote ---
That would be silly. He gets his drinks for free now - why would he want to give that up?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version