ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Avid Venue S6L, Incl. S6L-24C, E6L-112, 3x Stage 16 I/O, MADI-192 card  (Read 159 times)

DionThierry

Avid Venue S6L Set: State-of-the-art live sound mixing. Includes S6L-24C, E6L-112, 3x Stage 16 I/O, MADI-192 card, and more. Ships worldwide.

For sale is a premium Avid Venue S6L Set, an unparalleled live sound mixing system that offers cutting-edge technology and flexibility for any live sound application. This set includes the AVID VENUE S6L-24C-112 with Stage 16, boasting a powerful S6L-24C Control Surface, an E6L-112 Engine, and 3 Stage 16 I/O Racks, with 2 Ethernet AVB-192 cards preinstalled for optimal connectivity.

Also included is an additional AVID VENUE Stage 16 remote I/O, an AVID LIVE MADI-192 Option Card providing 64 channels of bi-directional MADI at 96kHz over BNC connectors, and a comprehensive VENUE PACK. The pack features 2 arm supports, a touch-screen, quick release for monitor, laptop mount, mouse, keyboard, and 2 LED console lights, ensuring you have everything you need for a seamless live sound experience.

Purchased on 12th February 2020, this system is ready to ship and will be professionally crated to ensure its safety during transport, as no flight cases are available. The total weight of the set is 104kg.

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 23 queries.