Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

2x12 top project for double ported LAB 12

(1/3) > >>

Ionescu Florin Gabriel:
Hi all!

Introducing the new top 2x12 project for 4 dual subwoofers with Lab 12.

I made the top and subwoofer enclosures to order from 15 mm clasa A birch plywood with the protective grid as in the top project.

The basses are ready, the protective grids still need to be made and I will post pictures of them as soon as possible.

The tops started working this week, they will be equipped with faital pro12 hp1060 and driver eminence PSD 3006 with chimney also made to order.

Rolando Saenz:

--- Quote from: Ionescu Florin Gabriel on April 23, 2024, 02:55:05 AM ---Hi all!

Introducing the new top 2x12 project for 4 dual subwoofers with Lab 12.

I made the top and subwoofer enclosures to order from 15 mm clasa A birch plywood with the protective grid as in the top project.

The basses are ready, the protective grids still need to be made and I will post pictures of them as soon as possible.

The tops started working this week, they will be equipped with faital pro12 hp1060 and driver eminence PSD 3006 with chimney also made to order.

--- End quote ---
Great!
Post your pictures ! Looks like a great project!

Ionescu Florin Gabriel:

--- Quote from: Rolando Saenz on April 23, 2024, 02:57:34 AM ---Great!

--- End quote ---

Ionescu Florin Gabriel:

--- Quote from: Ionescu Florin Gabriel on April 23, 2024, 03:03:01 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Ionescu Florin Gabriel:

--- Quote from: Rolando Saenz on April 23, 2024, 02:57:34 AM ---Great!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version