ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Worth a long shot....  (Read 1305 times)

Brook Hovland

• DiA Events
Re: Worth a long shot....
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2024, 11:34:25 PM »

You know what a camel is, don't you?  It's a horse designed by an engineer or designer...

Does anyone have rigging details for any smaller (3500 seat) amphitheaters? Even better if you have Fraze, PNC, Rose here in Southwest Ohio. Have a chance to help make a venue that the engineers and designers don't screw up.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 11:04:09 AM »

I don’t have access to either.

"Tech packs" should be available from venues upon request.

My experience is that architects and municipal planning committees have no idea how many ways producers would want to use the venues, and that location and capacity of rigging points and electrical services directly affect the ability of the venue to be used (i.e. rented out).  The committees and architects will deny that anyone would use the facility differently, and by the 2nd event or show they will be proven wrong - but there will be no way replace, fix, or correct the built-in shortcomings.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

John Sulek

• Toronto Canada
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2024, 12:48:20 PM »

I don’t have access to either.

I have the "tech pack" pdf file from Rose Music Center for 2022 if that is helpful. Send me a message and I could email it to you.

Al Rettich

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2024, 12:18:07 PM »

That'd be great!
I have the "tech pack" pdf file from Rose Music Center for 2022 if that is helpful. Send me a message and I could email it to you.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2024, 12:18:07 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.