Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

needing help with my dmx512 table

(1/1)

sherlon cherene:
hello everyone, I'm setting up a podcast studio and we bought LEDs and a simple dmx512 table. My table was configured and when I turned it off, the parleds turned off together (they stayed on without the light), but when there was a power cut while the table it was on, some lights "inverted" and now when I turn off the table they turn on the lights in random colors, could anyone tell me the solution?

Will Knight:
Please go to your profile and change your user name to your real name as required by the rules presented to you when you first signed up. Until then, no one will help you and your post will be locked by the moderators.

sherlon cherene:

--- Quote from: Will Knight on April 03, 2024, 12:49:43 PM ---Please go to your profile and change your user name to your real name as required by the rules presented to you when you first signed up. Until then, no one will help you and your post will be locked by the moderators.

--- End quote ---
?? that IS my real name

Dave Garoutte:
It would be helpful to know exactly the pars and the controller, make and model.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version