Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

RCF spin off... TT+ audio?

(1/1)

Matthew Knischewsky:
I just received an email from RCF announcing "TT+ Audio Launches New Online Training Platform for Live Audio Professionals". I hadn't heard that TT+ was a separate brand so I looked into it a bit. An interesting move I suppose, to separate the high end product from the RCF brand. Is this new? Or did I just miss the announcement?

Matt

John Bosco:

--- Quote from: Matthew Knischewsky on March 11, 2024, 01:20:23 PM ---I just received an email from RCF announcing "TT+ Audio Launches New Online Training Platform for Live Audio Professionals". I hadn't heard that TT+ was a separate brand so I looked into it a bit. An interesting move I suppose, to separate the high end product from the RCF brand. Is this new? Or did I just miss the announcement?

Matt

--- End quote ---

Kinda new, last year or so was the announcement.

frank kayser:

--- Quote from: John Bosco on March 11, 2024, 01:36:09 PM ---Kinda new, last year or so was the announcement.

--- End quote ---

Huh. Missed that one.

Matt Vivlamore:
It's a weird spin off and going to get/be confusing. 

RCF TT+ (Touring & Theater) line is the active/power version

TT+ is the Passive brand with the GTX line.

Don T. Williams:
Not exactly a spin off.  Just a new product line specifically for touring.  Like many other tour products you must buy the "system", not just loudspeakers.  Amps in prewired touring racks with power distro, their cables, etc. so everything is tour ready and compatible from one tour company to the next. A demo at NAMM in the arena was pretty impressive. but it remains to be seen how the market accepts this product.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version