Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

Any recommendation for IEM tips for a singing bass player ?

(1/5) > >>

Mal Brown:
Note that by tips I am referring to the actual tips on the IEMs that are inserted into the ear canal...

General tips I do not need...

Riley Casey:
Might be good to describe what earbuds the bass player is using now that are creating the need for a change. If the player is only now starting to use ears then what about playing bass makes you think they need special bass player buds?

Jay Marr:

--- Quote from: Mal Brown on March 10, 2024, 09:15:01 PM ---Note that by tips I am referring to the actual tips on the IEMs that are inserted into the ear canal...

General tips I do not need...

--- End quote ---

I use these:  https://www.amazon.com/SpinFit-CP240-M-Patented-Silicone-Replacement/dp/B06VVRXHG1

They make a better seal than the normal tips that come with universal fit IEM buds.

Gordon Brinton:
I believe that the size, shape, and material of the tips have a big effect on the sound of IEMs. Especially the amount of bass that you hear. Try changing up different types to A/B the sound quality. Also how deeply you push them into the ear canal effects the low end.

Scott Bolt:
We first need to know what kind of IEM buds are being used.  Can you provide this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version