Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

logging in..

(1/13) > >>

Chris Hindle:
Something new today. From the house, all is normal.
From the office:

Welcome Guest
ProsoundWeb Community
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Chris Hindle, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

Any ideas what's got the Gods of sound upset at me?
PS: Nothing has changed. I did log on OK,and after browsing a sew minutes, this showed up.
I thought it may have been part of Mac's ongoing boogy hunt....

Chris.

Tim McCulloch:
I blame Canada. And the ghost of Ron Hebbard. ;)

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on February 27, 2024, 12:03:56 AM ---I blame Canada. And the ghost of Ron Hebbard. ;)

--- End quote ---
Your support is much appreciated Tim...  ::)
Chris.  ;D

David Morison:
It's probably a side effect of the measures Mac has had to apply to stop the spate of recent spammers.
Sometimes, blocking a range of IP addresses is what it takes to stop them, which obviously can risk blocking legitimate users too.
Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache has been effective in clearing the "ban", that worked for me when similar spam attacks were high a couple of years ago and I got caught in the crossfire.

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: David Morison on February 27, 2024, 04:49:32 AM ---It's probably a side effect of the measures Mac has had to apply to stop the spate of recent spammers.
Sometimes, blocking a range of IP addresses is what it takes to stop them, which obviously can risk blocking legitimate users too.
Sometimes, clearing your browser's cache has been effective in clearing the "ban", that worked for me when similar spam attacks were high a couple of years ago and I got caught in the crossfire.

--- End quote ---
I figured that was a good a reason as any. Guess I'll flush the cache, and see if that works.  Thanks.
Chris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version