Church and H.O.W. Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

Advice needed for new sound system for prayer hall

(1/4) > >>

zamanali:
Hi i am new here.
I am an electrical and IT technician and need advice on building a new sound setup for a prayer hall with 2 stories/floors.
The floor area on each floor is around 1000 sq.ft.
They need the option to control the sound output either to both floor or separately to each floor.
Also advice needed how to choose speakers, i.e. what specs and features will best suit for prayers purpose ..
Thanks and sorry for being a noob

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: zamanali on February 19, 2024, 08:34:31 PM ---Hi i am new here.
I am an electrical and IT technician and need advice on building a new sound setup for a prayer hall with 2 stories/floors.
The floor area on each floor is around 1000 sq.ft.
They need the option to control the sound output either to both floor or separately to each floor.
Also advice needed how to choose speakers, i.e. what specs and features will best suit for prayers purpose ..
Thanks and sorry for being a noob

--- End quote ---

Make sure you get speakers that are very reverent

zamanali:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on February 19, 2024, 08:45:31 PM ---
Make sure you get speakers that are very reverent

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the prompt response
Could u name some brand/models of these speakers that are "reverent"?
And do they have any special rating or classification to be qualified for this feature?

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: zamanali on February 19, 2024, 08:55:50 PM ---Thanks for the prompt response
Could u name some brand/models of these speakers that are "reverent"?
And do they have any special rating or classification to be qualified for this feature?

--- End quote ---

I was being a smart ass.

Prayers or satanic worship the same concepts of room design go on. 

Before anyone can help you did you note when you signed up and on every single page you viewed the following admonishment?  "[size=0px]Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums[/size][/color]" 

Until you comply you can't participate.

zamanali:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on February 19, 2024, 09:04:40 PM ---
I was being a smart ass.

Prayers or satanic worship the same concepts of room design go on. 

Before anyone can help you did you note when you signed up and on every single page you viewed the following admonishment?  "[size=0px]Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums[/size][/color]" 

Until you comply you can't participate.

--- End quote ---

I really apologize if i am misunderstanding you.

zamanali is my real name.  is there anything i need to upload to proof it somewhere on this forum?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version