Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

Seismic Quad 18ís

<< < (3/4) > >>

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Chris Hindle on February 10, 2024, 07:01:09 AM ---.... to give a soft landing to Accordions and Banjo's. 8)
Chris.

--- End quote ---

Amidst the Custom and Peavey debris...which should help cushion the landing....bundle it up with cables and a good boat anchor is born...  :)

Mike Caldwell:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on February 10, 2024, 05:32:25 PM ---Amidst the Custom and Peavey debris...which should help cushion the landing....bundle it up with cables and a good boat anchor is born...  :)

--- End quote ---

That not being fair to Peavey, they had / some legit stuff, Seismic on the other hand not so much.

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Mike Caldwell on February 10, 2024, 07:32:01 PM ---That not being fair to Peavey, they had / some legit stuff, Seismic on the other hand not so much.

--- End quote ---

I was thinking these old turds...

lindsay Dean:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on February 10, 2024, 08:16:19 PM ---I was thinking these old turds...

--- End quote ---
sp1d
Sp1 s used to be super popular they took a bashing night after night

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Steve-White on February 10, 2024, 08:16:19 PM ---I was thinking these old turds...

--- End quote ---
I dunno Steve. Throw a CS-800 on those SP-3's, and you could run the snot out of them all day long.
They COULD sound pretty good if you knew what you were doing.
I find most of Peavey's bad rep was operator error. Inexperienced operators.
I had 6 1545's, bi-amped with MX-1500 and CS-100's. No one turned them down, once they heard them.
My 24x6 Audio-Link gave 30 years of trouble free service.
Chris.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version