Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Where are you?

<< < (8/9) > >>

dave briar:

--- Quote from: Kevin Maxwell on February 14, 2024, 08:50:48 PM ---I just updated mine.

--- End quote ---
I as well; appended “USA”

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on February 14, 2024, 08:23:14 PM ---How many people who have responded to this thread have added their location as opposed to just adding to this thread?

Mac

--- End quote ---
Mine has been there since the day I joined.......
the OLD site.........  8)
Chris.

Riley Casey:
Asks the guy living in the audio pipes  ::)

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on February 14, 2024, 08:23:14 PM ---How many people who have responded to this thread have added their location as opposed to just adding to this thread?

Mac

--- End quote ---

John Roberts {JR}:

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on February 14, 2024, 12:23:55 PM ---Throw a dart at the map aim for the middle, it's all flat here.

--- End quote ---
Ft Riley, had Custer Hill... the only hill in KS.  8)

JR

Will Knight:
On an "island" East of the "Metropolis", North of the "ZZ" Bridge, Southwest of another "long" island and right in the middle of 24/7 nightmare traffic... Oh! Did I mention the "comfort" of being "next" to that Presidential airport?!?!.  Yeah! That place!  (for now anyway)..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version