Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Where are you?

(1/9) > >>

Dave Garoutte:
I wish the poster's location was automatically listed under their name.  At least their country or state.  I see lots of threads that end up being a waste because the OP is in another country.  Also, it would be nice to know who's in my neighborhood. :)

John Roberts {JR}:
I don't want you guys knowing where I live....  :P

oops  ;)

JR

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: John Roberts {JR} on February 05, 2024, 02:03:15 PM ---I don't want you guys knowing where I live....  :P

oops  ;)

JR

--- End quote ---
I already have YOU under surveilance! 8)

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: John Roberts {JR} on February 05, 2024, 02:03:15 PM ---I don't want you guys knowing where I live....  :P

oops  ;)

JR

--- End quote ---

You live at JohnnyBeer headquarters.  You can't fools us, JR.

Mike Caldwell:

--- Quote from: Dave Garoutte on February 05, 2024, 01:32:43 PM ---I wish the poster's location was automatically listed under their name.  At least their country or state.  I see lots of threads that end up being a waste because the OP is in another country.  Also, it would be nice to know who's in my neighborhood. :)

--- End quote ---

Why would the thread be a waste because the OP is in another country?
Sure if it's questions about RF available frequencies that's something many here in the US may not be up on, other than that audio is more or less audio.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version