Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

Physical Line Inputs and Connector types for my Bogen IP Based Audio Dist.

(1/1)

Mike Bellini:
I just purchased a complete BOGEN IP Based Audio Distribution system for my new Brew Pub and I am trying to understand how the Input Sources work.

From what I can tell, the C4060 power amps come with 4 line inputs using either 3-Pin Phoenix or a single Balanced RCA plug.  I would like to include a Pre-Amp device so I can easily switch between Bluetooth or other audio sources.

What I do not understand is how do I output from an audio source into this Bogen setup?  I make beer for a living so this is not my area of expertise at all.  I would expect to see (2) RCA plugs per input, Right and Left.  Or an Optical I/O like when I go from a DVD Player to a Receiver.  The links below are the BOGEN components I have.

NYQUIST Controller

BOGEN 4-Channel Power Amp

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: bellinmi on February 04, 2024, 09:07:29 AM ---I just purchased a complete BOGEN IP Based Audio Distribution system for my new Brew Pub and I am trying to understand how the Input Sources work.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change your displayed name to your real full name as required by the posting rules.

Mac
admin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version