ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Stage Plot tool for creating stage plans  (Read 6233 times)

Chris Hindle

• SR Forums
  • Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Earth, Sol System,......
Re: New Stage Plot tool for creating stage plans
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2024, 05:39:09 PM »

My experience has been the monitor mixerperson usually begins the numbering with the wedge closest to the console, whichever side of the the stage it may be on.
i usually "number" them by what they do. Vocal, BGV, Keys, Drums, Accordion (ya, right!), Lead, etc.
Chris.
Ya, Whatever. Just throw a '57 on it, and get off my stage.

Carlos Lasuen

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2024, 04:07:33 AM »

Thank you for your hard work.  How is the text tool on drawing screen coming along? Can't it be just another object.  While it would be nice to just double click the stencil if that is not possible then just make a text object.

If you need US hosting space drop me a private message. VMware and LibVIRT virtualization available in my server farm.

The next step in the development of ridermaker is to create a new "Favorites" section so that the user can put the items they use the most there and thus create the stage plots more quickly.

Once we have finished that functionality, we will get to work on the next one that curiously coincides with what you want (many users have asked us for it):
Create one or more text items with the possibility of putting a box, circle...
We had not thought about the possibility of creating text without dragging an item (just by double-clicking directly on the stage) but we are going to consider it as well.

Development is progressing more slowly than we would like, but since users are really liking the software, we are very motivated to continue working on it and little by little you will see more features.

Thanks!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2024, 04:07:33 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.