Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Lounge

PK Sound - Robotic Multi-axis Line Array? Whoa…

<< < (2/5) > >>

Andrew Broughton:
Talking out of my ass, but it's interesting to me that PK is going for making angle adjustments easier, while L'Acoustics new boxes are simply eliminating having to make adjustments at all!

Helge A Bentsen:

--- Quote from: Andrew Broughton on January 26, 2024, 12:32:49 PM ---Talking out of my ass, but it's interesting to me that PK is going for making angle adjustments easier, while L'Acoustics new boxes are simply eliminating having to make adjustments at all!

--- End quote ---

Mhm. And EAW beat them both with the KF900 system back in the 90's.

Jonathan Kok:

--- Quote from: Helge A Bentsen on January 26, 2024, 01:42:55 PM ---Mhm. And EAW beat them both with the KF900 system back in the 90's.

--- End quote ---
...and again with the Anya...

Landon Lewsaw:
I shared this a few years ago and it got crapped all over as a gimmick.  More things to go wrong, added cost and weight, etc.  I would think if it proved reliable that it would be a pretty boss rig to take on the road.  Being able to tweak the coverage without having to bring it down would be handy, no?

Helge A Bentsen:

--- Quote from: Landon Lewsaw on January 26, 2024, 10:08:36 PM ---I shared this a few years ago and it got crapped all over as a gimmick.  More things to go wrong, added cost and weight, etc.  I would think if it proved reliable that it would be a pretty boss rig to take on the road.  Being able to tweak the coverage without having to bring it down would be handy, no?

--- End quote ---

It’s very handy. Done it a few times with EAW Anna.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version