Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Screws..

(1/2) > >>

Al Rettich:
Was fixing a couple of “bad” Behringer UMC 404 HD’s.  Putting them back together and my dog knocked off my magnetic bowl.  Lost three screws.  Took the one to Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menards.. They couldn’t even tell me what size they were. 

Brian J Holder:

Being Behringer they will be standard metric thread, either M3 or M2.5, you can get the length from one of the screws that you saved.
Brian

Steve-White:

--- Quote from: Al Rettich on January 14, 2024, 06:36:30 PM ---Was fixing a couple of “bad” Behringer UMC 404 HD’s.  Putting them back together and my dog knocked off my magnetic bowl.  Lost three screws.  Took the one to Lowe’s, Home Depot, and Menards.. They couldn’t even tell me what size they were.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully poochie didn't get in trouble.  The flathead phillips in the back of the unit?

I have one here and can measure and locate suitable replacements for you.  Shouldn't be a big deal.  They are M3 with a thread pitch of 0.5mm.

Amazon Link M3

Mark McFarlane:
Al,

A small hardware store (such as Ace) should have a 'sizing card' with all common thread sizes. Find the hole that your screw screws into and it will tell you the diameter and thread pitch.

I would never go to a big box store to source screws.

Al Rettich:
She got a bad doogie, but that’s was about it.  Like most of the country it’s frigid here so I decided to do this at home, in the heat! I’ll learn.  Thank you.
--- Quote from: Steve-White on January 14, 2024, 08:09:52 PM ---Hopefully poochie didn't get in trouble.  The flathead phillips in the back of the unit?

I have one here and can measure and locate suitable replacements for you.  Shouldn't be a big deal.  They are M3 with a thread pitch of 0.5mm.

Amazon Link M3

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version