Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

What in Tar-nation is this?

(1/3) > >>

Douglas R. Allen:
It's an M32, no wait an Allen&Heath, no maybe a Yamaha. Well, something different anyway.

Desk

Douglas R. Allen

More of what they offer here.  others

Landon Lewsaw:
Looks mighty impressive, and it's half the price of an x32!  I hear they're the top selling sound manufacturer in North Korea.

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Landon Lewsaw on January 09, 2024, 08:37:38 PM ---Looks mighty impressive, and it's half the price of an x32!  I hear they're the top selling sound manufacturer in North Korea.

--- End quote ---
Isn't that the place where the exalted leader was recently shown with 5 mics, just to be sure they could hear him in the back of the room ? ;D
Chris.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Landon Lewsaw on January 09, 2024, 08:37:38 PM ---Looks mighty impressive, and it's half the price of an x32!  I hear they're the top selling sound manufacturer in North Korea.

--- End quote ---

Appears to be made in Guangzhau, China.  I'd expect Dear Leader to insist on in-country fabrication.

Brian Jojade:
It's not a horrible LOOKING console.  Whether it's decent and reliable, well, I don't feel like dropping a grand to find out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version