Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > AC Power and Grounding

Decent IEC cables

(1/4) > >>

Kemper Watson:
Who makes a decent 3-ft IEC Cable? I bought a few from one site and about half were bad. Trying to clean up and simplify  the light rig..

Bob Faulkner:
Here's an option:
https://www.stayonline.com/category/c-nema-straight-blade-cords.asp

Geoff Doane:

--- Quote from: Kemper Watson on January 06, 2024, 08:14:46 PM ---Who makes a decent 3-ft IEC Cable? I bought a few from one site and about half were bad. Trying to clean up and simplify  the light rig..

--- End quote ---

Amazon cheapies?

I usually seem to have plenty of them around, although when I was looking for short ones a few years ago I bought Volex. Unfortunately they don't seem to be available any longer from my usual suppliers.  More recently I bought some Tripp Lite IEC-to-IEC cables for linking cabinets.  They have survived two summers of constantly being set up and torn down with no problems.  Tripp Lite also has a locking version (that fits any IEC inlet) that has worked out well for my A&H digital stage boxes.  The Tripp Lite stuff is not cheap, but I don't feel too bad spending extra on mission critical stuff like AC cords.

GTD

Brian Adams:
I've used several hundred Monoprice IEC cables over the years and they've been great.

brian maddox:

--- Quote from: Brian Adams on January 06, 2024, 09:19:01 PM ---I've used several hundred Monoprice IEC cables over the years and they've been great.

--- End quote ---

this^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version