Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

New Road Story! Maintenance Blitz, Niagara Falls

<< < (4/5) > >>

dave briar:

--- Quote from: brian maddox on December 09, 2023, 10:49:20 PM ---Yes. Yes it is.

And every one of us that remembers anything about this are probably due for [another] colonoscopy....

--- End quote ---
Ouch!!!  I JUST finished downing my morning Metamucil and heart meds🥹
   I associate the schtick from Larry, Curly, and Moe.

James Feenstra:
sounds like the classic 77pm.

Only going to make that mistake once

Ike Zimbel:

--- Quote from: James Feenstra on December 11, 2023, 01:41:07 PM ---sounds like the classic 77pm.

Only going to make that mistake once

--- End quote ---
Hi James...not sure I know that term? ???

James Feenstra:

--- Quote from: Ike Zimbel on December 11, 2023, 01:51:31 PM ---Hi James...not sure I know that term? ???

--- End quote ---
well half the words were somehow erased...

7am/7pm....

get a call saying "be there at 7!" and not specifying which one....show up 12 hours early/late

Ike Zimbel:

--- Quote from: James Feenstra on December 14, 2023, 04:05:29 PM ---well half the words were somehow erased...

7am/7pm....

get a call saying "be there at 7!" and not specifying which one....show up 12 hours early/late

--- End quote ---
Ha! For some reason that reminds me of a few times when I was a kid, getting up, jumping out of bed and getting myself ready for school and being proud of myself for the hustle...and then wondering "Where is everybody? (siblings, parents...)" and then figuring out that it was either a holiday, or worse, I'd just woken up at 5:00am instead of 7:00... :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version