Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

Cases

(1/3) > >>

Brandon Wright:
What all case companies have you come across that do custom trunks and racks in the slam latch style? I like the offerings from Calzone and Fiasco, but they won't do custom sizes in these lines.

Jonathan Kok:
We had ours built at ECM in Toronto, Canada. They'll do full custom whatever; no limitations that I'm aware of. Probably cheaper if it's an existing design though.

Chris Hindle:

--- Quote from: Brandon Wright on November 28, 2023, 06:39:19 PM ---What all case companies have you come across that do custom trunks and racks in the slam latch style? I like the offerings from Calzone and Fiasco, but they won't do custom sizes in these lines.

--- End quote ---
That Calzone looks like a Heavy Mutha.  Your feeder case, right?
I either build my own, or get MultiCaisse in Montreal for the pretty custom stuff.
I give them accurate sketches and dimensions, they take care of the rest.
Sometimes I'll stop by the shop, and pick out a return or defect, and tell them where to cut it down for me. Saves a bunch over a new custom.
Chris.

Dave Garoutte:
SpaceCase in Sacramento, CA has made several customs for me.

Nils Erickson:
I bought a bunch of Whirlwind Cyclone cases this year, with slam latch doors.  They are very well built, and in truck pack dimensions.  They will do custom work too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version