Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > The Basement

Custom Hearing Protection Black Friday Sale

(1/1)

John Schalk:
MODS: I have no association with this company other than being a very satisfied user of one of their products.

I just received an email notice that 1-of-1 Custom is having a 30% off sale on all of their products from now until November 30th.  I own a pair of their PRO 17 earplugs and I have been very happy with them.  They are comfortable to wear for long periods of time and I think they are more neutral sounding than my older Westone custom ear plugs.  Pro Tip: You can get them in many colors, so my right earplug is red and my left one is clear.  Makes it very easy to practice "safe sound" in the dark!

https://1of1custom.com

If you happen to live in or near one of the cities listed below, it looks like you can get free ear impressions if you make a purchase.  That's a really good deal.

We are excited to be adding several cities to our servicing area! We will continue to offer complimentary fittings with purchase in LA, Nashville, NYC, Philadelphia, & San Francisco. We have reps in Denver, Las Vegas and San Diego. Each city operates independently.  Please stay tuned to the book an appointment page for a list of cities that we service as well as dates for complimentary impressions.

For those outside of the locations listed above, impression services are offered by audiologists, ENTs and hearing practices. Please see our impression guidelines page for full details on how to send your impressions to us. 

1of1 holds molds on file for 4 years. During that time you can reorder directly from our site. Since our ears continue to grow and change throughout our lifetime, for us to guaranty a custom fit, we do require new molds every 4 years.

Sean Anderson:
Hey John, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a set of custom earplugs. Is the price on the site 30% off or do you need a promo code? Nothing on the site says cyber week deals. Although, mold included they are much cheaper than other options since I'm close enough to Philly.

John Schalk:

--- Quote from: Sean Anderson on November 28, 2023, 10:22:33 PM ---Hey John, thanks for the tip. I've been looking for a set of custom earplugs. Is the price on the site 30% off or do you need a promo code? Nothing on the site says cyber week deals. Although, mold included they are much cheaper than other options since I'm close enough to Philly.

--- End quote ---
Hey Sean,

Once you choose a set of earplugs and answer the prompts to put them into your cart, you will see the updated price.  I put a set of PRO 17s in my cart and the cost shows up as $133, down from the $190 list price.  The sale ends tomorrow, unless they extend it.  Note that these do require impressions to be on file, and the cost of getting them made and shipping them into the company is not part of that $133. 

Sean Anderson:
Thanks! I'll see what happens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version