ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: windows audio routing a wireless gaming headset  (Read 2654 times)

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: windows audio routing a wireless gaming headset
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2023, 08:48:33 PM »

I agree with this in theory, but in practice Im wading through tiktok bloatware to try to find anything that allows me to turn the bs off and configure it to not go to sleep, no reminders, and no auto updates. After many attempts I just gave up.

And fwiw, I was OK with 10, but I did run on 7 for way too long! Lol

Why are you using Tiktok for support.  If you typed "power settings" "sleep time" into the search box it takes you right to it (I checked) any it takes you right to the settings dialog.

I don't think I have every been on TikTok.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       . 
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2023, 10:40:33 PM »

Why are you using Tiktok for support.  If you typed "power settings" "sleep time" into the search box it takes you right to it (I checked) any it takes you right to the settings dialog.

I don't think I have every been on TikTok.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       .

I'm not, but tiktok comes preinstalled with 11 it seems. At least every 11 box I've seen so far has it. To me thats enough to take that machine out of my "show reliable" list until it's been seriously cleaned and optimized.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 11:29:36 PM »

I'm not, but tiktok comes preinstalled with 11 it seems. At least every 11 box I've seen so far has it. To me thats enough to take that machine out of my "show reliable" list until it's been seriously cleaned and optimized.

Hmmm.  not the ones I did but I had a handful of Pro CAL's

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2023, 11:29:36 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 18 queries.