ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha TF-Rack Monitormix issue  (Read 1408 times)

Michael Rubi

Yamaha TF-Rack Monitormix issue
« on: October 07, 2023, 11:55:44 AM »

Hi all! Since the latest update from the monitormix app to V2.2.0 i'm no longer able to connect to the TF-Rack. I see it at the connection screen but when i'm connecting nothing happens. I tried it with 2 different TF-Rack, 3 different routers and 3 different mobile devices all worked before. The Stagemix connection works fine. The TF-Rack has the latest Firmware (V4.50-2), so there is no possibility for a firmware update. Yamaha Support say that there is no issue with the latest monitormix app. Other people with same issue here? i'm thankful for any idea for a solution!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2023, 12:28:32 PM »

Hi all! Since the latest update from the monitormix app to V2.2.0 i'm no longer able to connect to the TF-Rack.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Bill Meeks

• Vidalia, Georgia - USA
Re: Yamaha TF-Rack Monitormix issue
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 05:42:43 PM »

Hi all! Since the latest update from the monitormix app to V2.2.0 i'm no longer able to connect to the TF-Rack. I see it at the connection screen but when i'm connecting nothing happens. I tried it with 2 different TF-Rack, 3 different routers and 3 different mobile devices all worked before. The Stagemix connection works fine. The TF-Rack has the latest Firmware (V4.50-2), so there is no possibility for a firmware update. Yamaha Support say that there is no issue with the latest monitormix app. Other people with same issue here? i'm thankful for any idea for a solution!

According to a post in the Yamaha TF-series Facebook Group, there is a known issue with the latest iOS 17 update (at least on iPhones). The recommendation there was to hold off on the iOS 17 update if MonitorMix was a need. The same thread contained a post saying Yamaha was aware and working on a fix. Here is the post thread: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TFusers/permalink/3270007079956404/.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Yamaha TF-Rack Monitormix issue
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2023, 05:42:43 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.