Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Audio Measurement and Testing

Presets for my XTA processor

(1/2) > >>

Hans Lynnerup:
I have a XTA DP446 processer. Great, but...

Now a day, almost all the big manufacturers of DSP controlled amps and processors include access to thousands of presets for different speaker brands.
Except for the good old XTA processors. Or? Because the amped versions of XTA, their amplifiers that have XTA processing built in or MC2 audio also gives access to many presets.

But what about XTA processors?

Is there any way that I can load these (locked) presets into my XTA DP446 processor?

Regards Hans

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: hanslyn on September 18, 2023, 01:27:51 PM ---I have a XTA DP446 processer. Great, but...

Now a day, almost all the big manufacturers of DSP controlled amps and processors include access to thousands of presets for different speaker brands.
Except for the good old XTA processors. Or? Because the amped versions of XTA, their amplifiers that have XTA processing built in or MC2 audio also gives access to many presets.

But what about XTA processors?

Is there any way that I can load these (locked) presets into my XTA DP446 processor?

Regards Hans

--- End quote ---

Hans, In the same manner you are looking for a shortcut you took one coming here.  On the top of every page, including this one is the instruction that your display name must be your real name.  You also agreed to this when you created your account.  Yet here you are with a handle instead of a name. 

In order for you to participate you must change your display name to your real name.  Thank you.

Hans Lynnerup:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on September 18, 2023, 02:15:11 PM ---
Hans, In the same manner you are looking for a shortcut you took one coming here.  On the top of every page, including this one is the instruction that your display name must be your real name.  You also agreed to this when you created your account.  Yet here you are with a handle instead of a name. 

In order for you to participate you must change your display name to your real name.  Thank you.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, wasnít aware - but now itís changed.

Can you help me? Iím not looking for any shortcuts or what you call it. Iím just looking to get some of the presets that others have access through their processor. And if thats not possible, I must involve the manufacturer of the Dynacord boxes to get access if they have settings for XTA.

Martin Morris:

--- Quote from: Hans Lynnerup on September 18, 2023, 03:22:33 PM ---Sorry, wasnít aware - but now itís changed.

Can you help me? Iím not looking for any shortcuts or what you call it. Iím just looking to get some of the presets that others have access through their processor. And if thats not possible, I must involve the manufacturer of the Dynacord boxes to get access if they have settings for XTA.

--- End quote ---

Reach out to Richard Fleming at XTA.

Cheers
Martin

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Hans Lynnerup on September 18, 2023, 03:22:33 PM ---Sorry, wasnít aware - but now itís changed.

--- End quote ---

How can you miss it on every page?  Just curious as I have been here a long time and we often hear the same feedback "I didn't know" do people just ignore the headers and all the sign up messages?

Back to your issue.  The XTA contact surely can help you.  If you can't port the whole database I am sure there is a way to extract out the parameters for the devices you intend to use.  Is it just a device profile you are looking for or a whole system profile? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version