Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

Wireless DMX

(1/5) > >>

Kemper Watson:
Does anyone have good experiences with any of the wireless systems?. I bought the Donner but I'm already down to one receiver still working. Has anyone used the ETC? Blizzard? ADJ Wirefly? Looking for a dependable solution.

Jeff Lelko:
RC4 Wireless offers a very complete catalog of solutions when wireless DMX is mandatory.  I still continue to only consider wireless DMX out of necessity and not out of convenience, but RC4 is who I look to when reliability matters.  Hope this helps!

Dave Garoutte:

--- Quote from: Kemper Watson on August 27, 2023, 01:34:30 PM ---Does anyone have good experiences with any of the wireless systems?. I bought the Donner but I'm already down to one receiver still working. Has anyone used the ETC? Blizzard? ADJ Wirefly? Looking for a dependable solution.

--- End quote ---
I've had good luck with the Donners for several years now.

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: Dave Garoutte on August 28, 2023, 02:01:27 AM ---I've had good luck with the Donners for several years now.

--- End quote ---

I dont know what I'm doing wrong, the receivers keep dying. Maybe I got a bad batch..

Paul G. OBrien:
I too have some Donner wireless and several other brands here that all combined have been solid for years, though I do have a couple power supplies that don't seem to work anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version