ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digital mixer recommendations  (Read 4927 times)

Thomas Le

Re: Digital mixer recommendations
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2023, 05:22:54 PM »

A&H provides an offline editor for the SQ, correct?  I could whine and moan about marketing and support decisions made by A&H, but the bottom line is the QU-Pac continues to serve me well, as has the QU16 and MixWiz that preceded it.  I'm always wanting two scoops of ice cream while paying for one... :P

There is an SQ offline editor, it's basically the iPad app ported over to PC.

Scott Bolt

« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2023, 04:55:56 PM »

A&H provides an offline editor for the SQ, correct?  I could whine and moan about marketing and support decisions made by A&H, but the bottom line is the QU-Pac continues to serve me well, as has the QU16 and MixWiz that preceded it.  I'm always wanting two scoops of ice cream while paying for one... :P
Not sure that is completely fair as other mixers at (and below) this price point include off-line editors.  I think it is fair criticism for an otherwise great product with great support.

Andrew Hirschman

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2023, 09:18:12 PM »

Speaking of two scoops of ice cream for the price of one, I don't know about other locals but in here in the PNW. We have a "split scoop" half of one kind of ice cream and half of another. But in practice, you just get two scoops but pay for the price of one...also it is never on the menu, you just ask, do you guys do split scoops? And usually they do.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2023, 09:18:12 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.