Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB: The Classic Live Audio Board

DigiCo Quantum852

(1/4) > >>

Douglas R. Allen:
Looks like something new coming up? Just caught this picture going around.

Douglas R. Allen

Tim McCulloch:
Another DigiCo to learn (at least a little). Be still my heart. /sarc

I'm pretty sure they've got this one figured out and if not, we'll have a bit of fun at their expense.  I'm not counting on a party. 8)

Brian Bolly:
There was a video on YouTube that has since been removed.  It looks good - bigger screens, more processing power than the Q7.  Will be interesting to see what it’s capable of on launch (presumably Infocomm).  I’m still waiting for the Q113.  8)

Riley Casey:
Almost every digital console I’ve used since the Yamaha 03D has felt very much like an audio manufacturer spun up the computer skills required to create the mixer. Digico consoles alone feel like a computer maker spun up the audio skills required to ship a mixer.   ::)

--- Quote from: Tim McCulloch on May 08, 2023, 10:35:26 PM ---Another DigiCo to learn (at least a little). Be still my heart. /sarc

I'm pretty sure they've got this one figured out and if not, we'll have a bit of fun at their expense.  I'm not counting on a party. 8)

--- End quote ---

Erik Jerde:
Based on a teaser posted to the DiGiCo facebook page it looks like the official name is Quantum 8.

One of the things I love about DiGiCo desks is that I can walk up to any SD or Quantum desk and know how it works.  Over the past 16 years as the SD and now quantum ecosystem has grown the ability to just walk up to a new desk and not have to learn a new desk is pretty nice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version